You can have confidence knowing that all our inspectors are continually upgrading their skills and staying abreast of new technologies.
As members of The American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI), every inspector is eminently qualified and E&O insured to provide you the best results possible.
- Owner/ Licensed Inspector HOI.0000988
- Associate member of ASHI
- Member of The Greater Norwich Area Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Eastern Connecticut Association for Realtors
- Member of the Women’s Council of REALTORS® of Eastern Connecticut
- Member of New Haven Middlesex Association of REALTORS®
- Plumbing/ Home Construction Experience
- BS in Physical Education
- Before Pillar to Post Steve was a marketing/ sponsorship assist for Mohegan Sun, Connecticut Sun, and New England Blackwolves
- In Steve free time he enjoys sporting events, basketball refereeing, ATV, and spending time with his wife and 2 dogs Myla and Sadie.
- Director of Marketing and Advertising
Kennedy will be overseeing all of the marketing and advertising for the team. She also attends Capella University, which is where she working on her Masters in Psychology, Applied Behavior Analysis. She earned a Bachelor of Science degree in General Studies. Kennedy is an integral part of the business operations and marketing initiatives for their Pillar To Post franchise and can often be found organizing presentations to local business leaders and new realtors at the realtor association orientations. She markets to the local realtor offices, banks, small businesses and whenever else she can find a place for our brochures. When she is not telling her husband where he needs to be you can find her in the Norwich District School System working as a BCABA.
- Radon Technician
Mike has joined the team after retiring from the postal service as a mail carrier for 27 years without using one sick day in those years!!! With this experience and knowledge there isn’t a house he can’t find when out in the field. Mike’s job duties include performing radon test, pick up and delivery,
presenting/explaining results to homeowners, and repairing/calibrating all machines and equipment. In Mike’s free time he enjoys small engine repairs, sporting events, crossroad puzzles, and spending time with his family and wife Debra who have been married for 36 years.